Each July, 30 PTB® students are brought to the U.S. along with in-country Facilitators to experience two weeks of Leadership Development in Dallas, Texas. Public events include the following:
Leadership Development Summit, July 19, AT&T University Las Colinas Campus
Take your Knowledge, your business, and your industry to new heights.
KEYNOTE: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! | Clare Graca, Chief Operating Officer, Integrative Emergency Services
PUBLIC POLICY | Emily Alcanter, Vice President, VOX Global
SHOW ME THE MONEY! | Chad Jordan, Co-Founder / CEO, Arrow Global Capital
HIGHLIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR WOMEN TODAY | Crystal Arrendondo, Partner, Retirement Planning Specialists, MPact Financial Group and Darla Beggs, President Abba Staffing and Consulting, LLC
GET YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUD & MORE TECH TALK | Kathleen Nelson, Program Manager for Cloud Services Synergy, IBM Corporation
CRUCIAL CONVERSATIONS START WITH THE HEART | Tanis Cornell,CEO, EWF International (Executive Women's Forum)
Oklahoma City Event:
- IEEW hosts an event each July in the home-base of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This year we will be hosting a Pop-Up Trunk Show featuring clothing and accessories from our students. This event is scheduled from 4pm - 6pm on July 22nd at Boutique One in Nichols Hills Plaza.
Leadership Development Graduation Gala:
- Friday, July 26, 2019, 6:00PM, Las Colinas Country Club - celebrate these women stepping up to bring peace and sustainability to their communities through commerce.
- Hear a song of empowerment and diversity as sung by Rwandan student, Angel Mutoni and International Advisory Council Member, supporter Kelly Kunst.
- Be inspired by these resilient women from Afghanistan and Rwanda.
- See the new Afghan PTB® short documentary by Masooma Ibrahimi, 2017 PTB® graduate.
- Hear from International leaders.
- Find out who will be the 2019 Enterprising Women Award recipient from Afghanistan and Rwanda.
- Network with wonderful PTB® students and supporters.
- Witness the pageantry of color as each woman receives her certificate of program completion resplendent in native dress.
If you would like to know more about future Leadership Development events, please view our 2019 calendar.