Their coursework completed, the top 15 students of each class have presented their business plan to an independent panel in Kabul and Kigali and were chosen out of the entire class to represent PEACE THROUGH BUSINESS® as leaders from their communities. They have officially been invited to Leadership Development in the USA and will soon visit their U.S. Consulate to appy for a visa to visit us in July. Press the button below to view-at-a-glance the July 2018 calendar of events to take place in the Dallas metro and beyond.
SAVE THE DATES for July’s Leadership Development for the Class of 2018:
- July 15-20: Leadership Development at AT&T University Las Colinas, TX
- July 21-25: Mentorship Experience (across the USA)
- July 24: OKC Fundraising Event with Sister Cities, The Petroleum Club Downtown OKC
- July 26: Board of Directors & International Advisory Council Dinner, AT&T University Las Colinas Campus
- July 27: Graduation Gala, La Cima Club, Las Colinas, TX
We look forward to seeing you in July!