U.S. Afghan Women’s Council met on February 11th in Dallas, TX
- discussed the PEACE THROUGH BUSINESS® Program with the Council.
- met with First Lady of Afghanistan, Mrs. Rula Ghani and Mrs. Laura Bush plus Council members
- Mrs. Ghani weighed in on the discussion. She shares a passion for all women to be educated and believes teaching in the provinces is critical to the success of the country and our programs.
World Women’s and Development Forum at the UN
- Susan Solovic, The Small Business Expert and IEEW Mentor, recently spoke at the UN on behalf of IEEW.
- Here is what she had to say: “in just a few minutes I packed a lot in about PEACE THROUGH BUSINESS®. People loved it. I was swamped afterwards with people wanting to talk and get more information.”
March 7th – High Tea
- Join us March 7th from 2-4pm at the Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club. Hosted by Judy Love, RSVP to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- our High Tea celebrates International Women’s Day. We celebrate our PEACE THROUGH BUSINESS® Program and IEEW. Andrea and Desmond Mason will outline their work with the program over the past few years.
Let me hear from you about #TTT!
Dr. Terry Neese